Everything worth knowing about your holiday
about the Hotel
The specified prices are per person and night with half-board. The price does not include the local tourist tax equal to € 2.10 per person/night for guests above the age of 14.
- Reservations are confirmed after making a deposit of 30% of the price for the total stay.
- In case of a cancellation, the deposit is kept as a processing fee.
- We recommend completing a travel cancellation insurance during the booking process
Cancellation policy with travel insurance when cancellation is covered
- There are no cancellation fees if you cancel at the latest 30 days before your arrival date
- We charge 50% of the price of the reservation if you cancel between 29-15 days to your arrival date
- We charge 70% of the price of the reservation if you cancel between 14 and 4 days before your arrival date
- If you cancel 3 or less days before the booked arrival date, if you arrive later, depart earlier or in the case of a no-show, we charge 100 % of the price of the reservation.
Cancellation terms without travel insurance
- If you cancel up to 1 month prior to the date of arrival we will keep the deposit as a cancellation fee
- If you cancel less than 1 month before your date of arrival, we charge 70 % of the price of the stay
Arrival & departure
- Check-in: from 2 pm
- Check-out: by 10 am
Holiday Premium Pass
On arrival you will receive the Holiday Premium Pass, with which you can use all public transport and ski buses throughout South Tyrol free of charge.
Do you have any questions or requests? Don't hesitate to contact our reception.
The ski bus stops every 20 minutes directly in front of our hotel and takes you to the ski lifts – only 600 metres away. The departure times can be found on the pin board at the reception.
Methods of payment
You can pay your hotel bill the evening before your departure or on the day of departure. We accept credit cards (Visa & MasterCard), bank cheque and cash.
W-LAN & Internet Point
You can use our W-LAN free of charge in the hotel. The bike-corner also has an internet point with a printer that can be used free of charge.