Your ski hotel at the Kronplatz in South Tyrol
10 good reasons for ski holidays
at the Kronplatz ski resort
1. Dream location & easy access
The local mountain of San Vigilio di Marebbe is nestled between Val Pusteria and Marebbe and can be reached from the three main access points in San Vigilio di Marebbe, Valdaora and Brunico-Riscone via lift connection
2. South Tyrol’s number 1 ski area
Several times in a row the Kronplatz has already been awarded as a 5-star ski resort by the world's largest test portal Skiresort.de! The Kronplatz stands out not only due to its fantastic slopes, but also due to its infrastructure, ski lifts, slope maintenance and guaranteed snow.
3. Collect slope kilometres
During your skiing holiday at Kronplatz you can expect around 119 kilometres of slopes!
4. Top ski lifts
32 extremely modern gondolas and lifts, located only a few minutes from our hotel, will bring you up to the top of the Kronplatz ski area!
5. Black slopes, anyone?
The Kronplatz ski resort offers not only descents with easy and medium slopes, but also five difficult ones. The "Black Five" at Kronplatz are not for the fainthearted! Even experts should not underestimate the black slopes ...
6. Snowboarders & Freestylers
Not only skiers will find a paradise, but also snowboarders and freestylers have a great snowpark, a perfect place to challenge yourself!
7. Small, but powerful!
It's never too early to become a ski talent! Your children will love the Kids Safety Park, Kinderland, Croniworld, children's lifts and magic carpets. Perfect for ski holidays with children!
8. Ski schools and ski rental
As one of the best ski areas in Italy, there are also many ski rental stations and one of the largest ski schools in the region with friendly and competent ski instructors! If you want advice about skiing you should best contact our in-house ski professionals Roman and Roberto.
Did you know that in South Tyrol there is the so-called Dolomiti Superski Association? It comprises 12 ski areas and Kronplatz is one of them! Now comes the clou: with only one ski pass you have access to ALL ski areas!
You have certainly heard of the Sellaronda – the ski tour around the striking Sella massif – at least once. If not, then it is high time! The circular tour goes through four Dolomite passes, is 40 km long, whereby 24 km of it is covered using lifts and can be skied in both directions – clockwise (orange) or anticlockwise (green)! Thanks to the “Piculin” lift connection, it is also possible to access Sellaronda from the Kronplatz – to get back take the black slopes with the same name!
Things to know about skiing
- Free ski passes for children up to 8 years
- For children born after 26/11/2014: receive a free ski pass (except seasonal passes, 8-day flexible passes during the season and prepaid ski cards), if an accompanying adult purchases a ski pass at the same time for the same period. One child per accompanying person is entitled to the free ski pass.
- Children up to the age of 16: receive approx. a 30 % discount off the adult price
- Seniors above the age of 65: receive approx. a 10 % discount
- Miara – Ski storage
- Andrea & Marco ski rental
- Les Nainores ski rental
- Kehrer Hannes ski rental and ski storage
- Snow Shop ski rental and ski school
- Sport Heinz ski rental
- Da Pepiski Master Sport ski rental
- Le Ski Point
- Cianross toboggan rental and ski storage
- Topskicenter Kronplatz ski rental